The 10-Week Eat Well Perform Well®Custom Program
Jules Hindman is a certified sports nutritionist in the Boston, MA (New England) area. Jules offers 1:1 private nutrition counseling, group/athletic teams and family nutritional counseling, in addition to online and telephone support nationwide for those wanting to perform, feel and look better using nutrition as their secret weapon. Jules has three (3) local locations here in Massachusetts; Foxboro, Woburn and Danvers. Jules also works with a large percentage of athletes/clients nationwide via her exclusive on-line services.
How to get started?
Your program will consist of:
- Individual custom meal plan created for athlete/client and their position/sport or lifestyle and personal goals
- Guide for restaurants and travel if applicable
- Recipe booklet
- InBody Scale (body composition) Assessment taken weekly – muscle, fat and water ratios tracked. Weight, energy, body composition, strength and overall wellness tracked weekly
- Weekly scheduled follow-ups: Either face to face or by phone/email throughout the 10-week plan to assess how your body is responding to your nutrition plan and if your personal goals are being met
- 24/7 daily e-mail/text/phone support by Jules throughout the 10-week program
- Weekly tweaking if needed of your plan as your scheduled changes and your goals are being achieved
- Nutrition strategies for maximizing performance during practice, games, traveling, tournaments and strength training for all levels of athleticism.
- Hiring a personal chef or using a food delivery service for the busier athlete/client (more details available).
Benefits of Proper Nutrition
- Increase conditioning levels
- Increase strength levels
- Increase energy levels in everyday life & training
- Increase mental capacity, acuity & alertness
- Increase metabolic functioning
- Boost immune system
- Increase amount of lean muscle mass
- Improve recovery time after injury or help in preventing injuries
- Improve hydration status
- Promotes muscle repair and growth
- Decrease risk for injury
- Decrease risk of chronic fatigue
- Reduce total body fat
- Decrease the amount of muscle tissue you may lose during a season