The Eat Well Perform Well®Program
Jules Hindman is a nationally recognized certified sports nutritionist. Jules offers on-line nutrition counseling nationwide for athlete’s wanting to perform, feel and look better using nutrition as their secret weapon.
Fill out the new client intake form to see price for services
How to get started?
Your on-line program will consist of:
- Comprehensive fueling packet going over nutrition strategies for maximizing performance during practice, games, traveling, tournaments and strength training for all levels of athleticism.
- Weekly check-in’s by phone/email throughout the program to assess how your body is responding to your nutrition plan and if your personal goals are being met
- You will have daily e-mail/text/phone support by Jules throughout your program
Benefits of Proper Nutrition
- Increase conditioning levels
- Increase strength levels
- Increase energy levels in everyday life & training
- Increase mental capacity, acuity & alertness
- Increase metabolic functioning
- Boost immune system
- Increase amount of lean muscle mass
- Improve recovery time after injury or help in preventing injuries
- Improve hydration status
- Promotes muscle repair and growth
- Decrease risk for injury
- Decrease risk of chronic fatigue
- Reduce total body fat
- Decrease the amount of muscle tissue you may lose during a season